If your frame is assembled
- WITH A MEASURING TAPE THE FULL LENGTH
(DIAMETER) OF YOUR TRAMPOLINE, MEASURE ACROSS FROM
OUTSIDE TO OUTSIDE OF THE FRAME AT POINT TO POINT. NOTE THE EXACT INCHES.
(The measurement of one leg post to the opposite leg post will
help insure you are measuring across the middle of the
trampoline.) THIS IS A 12 O'CLOCK TO A 6 O'CLOCK MEASUREMENT.
- MEASURE AGAIN ACROSS THE MIDDLE, THE
DIAMETER OF THE FRAME, BUT WITH A 9 O'CLOCK TO A 3 O'CLOCK
MEASUREMENT. NOTE THE EXACT INCHES. (Do not
round off or convert to feet and inches.)
- IF YOU HAVE YOUR MAT (AND IT
DOES NOT HAVE A TEAR); MEASURE JUST THE BLACK PART,
OUTSIDE EDGE TO OUTSIDE EDGE AT POINT TO POINT. DO NOT INCLUDE THE TRIANGLES.
MEASURE TWICE LIKE STEPS ONE AND TWO DESCRIBED. NOTE THE
- COUNT HOW MANY SPRINGS IT TAKES. COUNT HOW
MANY SPRING HOLES IN THE FRAME FOR MORE ACCURACY. (Then count
how many springs you have, in good condition, recoiled and with
lots of tension. You may be missing springs or want more
- TAKE A SPRING OFF THE TRAMPOLINE & MEASURE
IT INCLUDING THE HOOKS TO DETERMINE THE CORRECT LENGTH. (The
spring coils must be fully recoiled to obtain the proper
- HOW DO THE SPRINGS "HOOK" INTO THE MAT? TRIANGLES,
- HOW DO THE SPRINGS "HOOK" ONTO OR INTO THE FRAME?